Friday, January 29, 2010

A Random Ramble...


I wish I had something really amazing to say, but I don't. I haven't been able to sleep well the last few days. I don't know why. I think that maybe my mind is too busy. I have a lot of stuff going on. Classes are still going well. I was walking from class to class yesterday and it started raining. The painting that I was carrying got wet. I think it will survive though. :) I'm taking a weight training class and I'm loving it. It feels good to work out. I have a lot more energy. They have the weirdest machines at my campus. It seems like there is one to work on every muscle of your body. It's cool. I'm currently working on getting a mural business started. My mom and I love painting. Art runs in the family. We are doing this insane mario mural in the game room. It's turning out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment