Monday, January 4, 2010

One Thing 2009




It seems like everything was going against me. I thought for sure that this trip was not going to happen. I had no money and the little money that I had was suddenly stolen from me, but God pushed me forward. I was going to go. God miraculously provided and at 5:00 am on December 28, 2009 I was headed to the One Thing conference in Kansas City with a group of people that I didn't really know. I had been to One Thing before and I was eager to return. The moment I walked in that auditorium full of 20,000 people a hunger arose in me. I felt the Holy Spirit and I realized that I had missed Him. It had been too long. Conviction swept over me. I had been so distracted by the stupid things of this life that I had become a lukewarm Christian. However, at that moment, I felt whole. The worship was amazing- 20,000 voices united in their adoration of the most high God. A woman prayed for me. I felt the Holy Spirit in her hands, like liquid fire. People were laughing, crying, and shaking. God was pouring out His love on each and every one of us. Later, I could feel His Presence so thick that it felt like water. I paced back and forth and waved my hands through it. I never wanted to leave that place. Many people were healed during that conference, emotionally and physically. There are so many more testimonies. Believers felt His love for the first time. Praise God. My Jesus is alive and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment