Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow!

I've lived in Arizona most of my life. So naturally, when I moved to Texas, it was like moving to another planet. Everything was green and snow was a foreign concept to me. Everytime it snows, I am amazed. It's so beautiful. It's been snowing a lot lately and I am loving it. I've been enjoying the snow days hanging out with my siblings and friends. We built snowmen and snowrobots, had epic snowball fights, and made snow angels. I feel like a kid again. It's a nice break from my busy schedule. Sometimes you just need to stop what your doing and really enjoy life. I get so caught up in work and school that I forget why I'm doing what I'm doing. Honestly, I feel like a zombie sometimes, mind-washed and just going through the motions. That's not what life is about. Life is an adventure, don't waste it.

No comments:

Post a Comment