Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Captain's Log- Stardate: Tuesday


Summer has been really boring and slow. It's weird... I am addicted to re-runs of "Star Trek" and "Family Matters", I'm not going to lie. "Family Matters" makes me laugh, it's such a great show. I wish I had someone who is devoted to me as much as Steve is to Laura (even if he is a nerd). My accomplishments for this summer include completeing Super Mario Galaxy 2 and my first ever Bob Ross painting. Haha- I need a life. I remember watching Bob Ross when I was a kid and I thought he was the most talented artist ever, so naturally, when I saw his DVD at the library, I rented it. I really enjoyed it although it took me all night to complete the painting. Bob Ross is awesome!!! Now I have a beautiful seascape hanging in living room. Ta-Da! Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment